Why become a member?
As a Zoos Victoria member you can visit us and hang out with your favourite animals as often as you like. An hour today, an afternoon tomorrow, maybe this weekend.
- 365 days a year of unlimited entry,** to Healesville Sanctuary, Melbourne Zoo and Werribee Open Range Zoo for 12 months.
- Kids register for FREE on adult memberships.
- Free reciprocal entry to interstate zoos; Taronga Zoo, Adelaide Zoo, Perth Zoo, Western Plains Zoo, Monarto Zoo.
- Get the inside scoop and happenings at the three Zoos with a free subscription to the quarterly member magazine Zoo News and via the monthly e-Newsletter.
- VIP member previews to new exhibits and experiences at our three zoos.
- Great discounts and special offers on Twilight Concert tickets.
- 15% discount at all Zoo shops and 10% discount on selected behind the scenes experiences and school holiday programs.
- Contribute to helping us fight extinction. Join today and make a difference for wildlife.
|Additional Adult (living at same address)||$80.00|
|Child (0-15 yrs)||FREE|
All members on the same membership must live at the same address.
* Concession memberships apply to Australian Pensioner Concession Card holders, Full-time Student Cards, Healthcare Card holders, Disability Concession or DVA Gold Card holders.
Visited the Zoo recently?
If you have visited Melbourne Zoo, Healesville Sanctuary or Werribee Open Range Zoo within the last 14 days and you would like to become a Zoos Victoria member, come back to any one of our properties and simply present your adult general admission receipt from your last visit when you apply to become a member. We’ll then deduct your adult general admission fee off your new membership costs.
Please note: Only one receipt from one visit can be deducted. Admission fees can only be deducted at the same time as the membership sign up process, not after. This process can only be done on property.